Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Welcome to the WikiLeaks Supporters Forum
darkhorse Offline
Administrator

Welcome to the WikiLeaks Supporters Forum
Welcome to the WikiLeaks Supporters Forum!

As you can see, this is a brand new forum. 

It has been created because it was identified that there was a need for a new WikiLeaks Forum, run and maintained by persons who were confirmed and committed supporters of WikiLeaks and Julian Assange. 

I invite you to read the Statement of Principles which explains, a little more succinctly, where the heart of this forum lies.

There are no 'endorsed' or 'official' WikiLeaks Forums.  This Forum has not sought endorsement from WikiLeaks, hence the opinions expressed are not those of the WikiLeaks organisation or Julian Assange. 

We hope that this Forum may be considered a useful resource and meeting place for supporters as well as anyone interested in taking part in the International discourse. 

As this forum is under construction, I ask you to bear with me while I build it and add topics and categories. 

I also invite you to suggest new topics and threads you may be interested in posting in, or issues you feel strongly about.

Please feel free to post anything you want in the categories, including interesting news stories etc. which you feel may provoke discussion, or information you think people need to know or which need a public airing.  If there isn't a pre-existing category, just use the General Category for now. 

Incidentally, as with visiting any web-site, there is always a potential for spam or worse.  Please ensure that you use your own virus protection software, such as Norton, AVG etc.

03-17-2013 10:07 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thor I Am Offline

RE: Welcome to the WikiLeaks Supporters Forum
Thanks Darkhorse ,what exactly was the issue with the old forum ?
All i keep hearing is that it was taken over by trolls ,,
what happened ,, ?
04-30-2013 12:26 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
darkhorse Offline
Administrator

RE: Welcome to the WikiLeaks Supporters Forum
It's probably not appropriate for me to discuss that on an open forum. Needless to say, you can safely post on this one knowing that this forum's motivations are exactly as stated in the Statement of Principles and are guaranteed to remain so. I can also state that it's run by a proud member of the WikiLeaks Party in Australia. Feel free to hop into any discussion. The more the merrier.
04-30-2013 01:38 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply