Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Me. It happened, it's happening and they give me the evidence against them
Shona Duncan Offline

Me. It happened, it's happening and they give me the evidence against them
I have a case where an insurance company, also a government department, paid a contracting psychiatrist to give a report that contradicts medical and anecdotal evidence. He seemed surprised and anxious when I told him I got a copy of it and of course he’s prohibited me or my doctor from seeing his second set of vulgar lies.

TPD PTSD case. Government employer. Government insurance company.

I was a witness of workplace bullying, psychological violence, and once they dealt with their victim they dealt with me, initially overtly, then covertly, overtly then covertly again.

A couple of months later I worked in rural mental health and had no security with me, not even a whistle, while I went in cold to assess the mental state of people who happen to be homicidal maniacs. My employer even decommissioned the car's CB radio's. I didn't even have a satelite phone. And the government WROTE to me telling me that is all part of the job.

I'm not under a gag clause. It's only insurance. I haven't even begun with compensation yet. I'm getting my word in edgeways now! Before I'm gagged!

Do I sound confused or paranoid to you? My psychiatrist doesn’t think so. Neither does the psychologist, GP. Only the government insurance company contractor thinks I'm confused and paranoid, and two distinguished psychiatrists who have never met me substantiate every word. They don't really, but they put it on paper, and now it's mine.

My precious.
07-27-2013 12:46 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
darkhorse Offline
Administrator

RE: Me. It happened, it's happening and they give me the evidence against them
Satellite phones are normally used in areas where there is no signal..e.g. remote or mountainous areas. They are usually big and clunky. Why would you need one of those? They should have given you a portable radio or duress alarm if you were dealing with dangerous patients.

Government department insurance companies always try to get out of psychological damage and stress claims by saying there was a pre-existing condition. They rely on the fact that people can't afford legal representation.

If it was me I'd be trying to find a compensation lawyer who agrees to take a percentage of the end pay-out, so you can avoid legal fees, rather than talk to the insurance company directly. Maybe then they'll agree to settle out of court. I know a few people who've made PTSD claims and the insurance companies always fight them the same way, regardless of what the victim has been through.

Government departments don't care about people. They just pay lip-service to caring.

Good luck.

[Note: I've moved this thread as I intended this category to be for gaoled activists etc. rather than individual issues.]
07-29-2013 08:21 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply